We celebrate the achievements of children here at Halfway Junior School in lots of different ways.
We believe that children should be rewarded for efforts in learning and every child has the opportunity to achieve one of our Thinking Certificates in every
Each half term will have a core value as its focus and will be celebrated in a variety of different ways throughout the year.
- Celebration Assembly – Friday at 9am
- Star of the Week – a child chosen who has demonstrated the core values that week.
- Learner of the Week – a child who has demonstrated brilliant learning outcomes or attitudes. Parents will be invited in to assembly when their child has achieved this awarded (you will receive a
text invitation a week before the assembly).
- Halfway Hero Awards – half termly
- Our Halfway Hero Awards celebrates 1 child per class who has brilliantly demonstrated the core value focus for that half term. Parents are invited to these extra-special assemblies.
We also take great pride in the fact that so many of us continue our learning outside of school.