We celebrate the achievements of children here at Halfway Junior School in lots of different ways.
Each half term will have a core value as its focus and will be celebrated in a variety of different ways throughout the year.
- Celebration Assembly – Friday at 9am
- Star of the Week – a child chosen who has demonstrated the core values that week.
- Learner of the Week – a child who has demonstrated brilliant learning outcomes or attitudes. Parents will be invited in to assembly when their child has achieved this awarded (you will receive a
text invitation a week before the assembly).
- Halfway Hero Awards – half termly
- Our Halfway Hero Awards celebrates 1 child per class who has brilliantly demonstrated the core value focus for that half term. Parents are invited to these extra-special assemblies.